Saturday, September 20, 2008

seasonal greetings

been soooooo long since i contributed to this blog, so i guess being the most readily available at the moment, i guess i kenalah at least jot somethig down.

Yes, its blood hot and dusty, getting use to the malaysian way of negotiating stuff seems quite foreign to me actually.

Just the other day i was kicked/denied entry into one of those imposing buildings in putrajaya for wearing jeans and a T shirt, and slippers, nasib baik i had come prepared, and my dads shoes and baju kemaja yang mak aku amik from dobi was in the car.

I still find it hard to negotiate the mamak stalls/pasar ramadan, ordering stuff still a problem, so because of that its usually my mom/my cousins/shaz or emma who does the orderings...

I'm not sure when to call or address a person abg or encik...the other day at an EON shop i addressed this guy as encik, he said just call him abg and wanted to belanja me kopi..???..funny

Seriously , dunno when im gonna start work, may be like new year, actually kindoff getting use to the routine, i'm such a desperate housewife already in the making.

For the moment its puasa month, so i guess i'm taking it lightly, but having said that , the other day aku pergilah buat kerja giler with a few of my cousins, rock climbing in one utama, lepas bukak puasa, i guess it was too much on me, after about 2 hours , i muntah in the toilet, like on the floor...so embarassing, nasib baik amah tukang bersih toilet was understanding tak marah marah.....horror giler, like cam u people imagine, fellow gym mates were like looking at me dengan jijiknyer.....

anyway, will blog somemore....